For everything that happen today, it will stated here. I hardly to shut my eyes last night. OMG! I fell to sleep about 5am. Then I have to wake up at 8am coz I have class at 9am. What a night! We already finish our syllabus for OSH class. So, there will be a presentation for each group during this and coming week. My group will be present at coming week. At 10am, I went back to my room and take a ZzZz… Oh sangat heaven itu payback. Hahaha.
At 2pm I have to attend BOMBA Talk from Jabatan Bomba la ofcoz, at Dewan Sultan Iskandar. Im not feeling sleepy, I pay attention lagi tu… hahahaha. The talk finish at 430pm then I rushing went back to my room becoz the clouds is given a sign there will be a heavy rain.
I ask my mom about my flight ticket. From JB to Kch cost about RM56. Adehh murah na juak! I plan to go back on 7th May. Ngee cant wait to go back! I really miss my hubby so much. Oh, he will fly to venice in 3weeks from now.. hum.. I will miss his sms and phone call for about 2weeks sampe ati b… huwaaa. Pity hubby, he have class until 830pm today. U must be tired dear..
For now, Im waiting for Baby, she ask me to accompany her to go binding her assignment then we both will have our dinner at meranti. Sangat lapa saya sekarang. Harap maklum. Haha..
I guess that all for today.
Note: I think I dun have any GOOD/BEST friend here. I think they didn’t regard me as a part of them. They will look for me if they get into trouble or what so ever crap that they occur. Just now, they all tarik diri from joining Malam Perpaduan, which is a dinner for Human Resource Development course. Hello! Is this how 3rd year student act like? U all are just a bunch of pathetic rubbish. Big time loser! I guess me and 1 of my friend will go to the dinner. We will joining other table then. For losers, KESEHAN KAMU!