Im craving for a trip just for two of us now... I wish I could do that. After a very long relationship: 6years 6months 2weeks and 6days. It is about time to refresh all back :)
My choices of places are:
1. Sabah
I love beaches. I love to be by the sea with the white sand and the crystal blue water. I love to hear the breeze of the wind. I just LOVE beach! I really do. Sipadan Island or Mamutik Island is on my list now. Relaxing with nature with the one u love.
2. Langkawi
It just another beach. Plus the free trade zone. Maybe I can shop the souvenir for my family and friends! love love love!
3. Genting Highland
I went up once last year. This is a place that u can spend ur time by enjoying the games with ur love one. It is a place to inject ur adrelin up!
4. Cameron Highland
I told hubby that I really love flower. Especially roses! I just love the scent of rose! Maybe he will buy a garden of rose for me right? haha!
5. Sematang Island
My hubby went here once for snorkeling. How does it feel to be surrounded by a hundred of fish? Awesome!
6. KLCC, Pavillion, Mid Valley, etc...
This is a place that I least prefer to go. Crowded. Dizzy. Plusmore, I dont do shopping much.
"What I loved were the little touches that made me feel so cared for...its you ♥"
My choices of places are:
1. Sabah
I love beaches. I love to be by the sea with the white sand and the crystal blue water. I love to hear the breeze of the wind. I just LOVE beach! I really do. Sipadan Island or Mamutik Island is on my list now. Relaxing with nature with the one u love.
2. Langkawi
It just another beach. Plus the free trade zone. Maybe I can shop the souvenir for my family and friends! love love love!
3. Genting Highland
I went up once last year. This is a place that u can spend ur time by enjoying the games with ur love one. It is a place to inject ur adrelin up!
4. Cameron Highland
I told hubby that I really love flower. Especially roses! I just love the scent of rose! Maybe he will buy a garden of rose for me right? haha!
5. Sematang Island
My hubby went here once for snorkeling. How does it feel to be surrounded by a hundred of fish? Awesome!
This is a place that I least prefer to go. Crowded. Dizzy. Plusmore, I dont do shopping much.
"What I loved were the little touches that made me feel so cared for...its you ♥"