Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Short One

Sincere apology for dear loyal readers and peeps due to my laziness to post any news here. Anyway, good things happen in a last few days.

18 July
Touched down to Sibu Airport at 330pm. We arrive 30minit early from the schedule. I bet the pilot is speeding up there. haha. Night activity is meet my hubby. aww~

19 July
I wake up at 10am. Its very2 noisy down stair that force me to end my beauty sleep. When I get down, I see my mom n my dad is moving the tables and chair to outside of the house for this evening occasion. The event is 'makan kenduri arwah nenek for 100 days of her death'. 14 July is the 100 days that my grandmother passed away. This event is only available in Sarawak. haha. Night activity: go watching Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince with Iq and Mock. FYI, half blood prince is Professor Snape. haha. Its kind boring movie. srsly.

20 July
My convo invitation letter sampai! Yess!

21 July
I get special examination from SPA for PTD on 8 August. Wish me luck. Night activity: lepaking is what i do the best, hahaha. Play BIG 2 when friends. Im the rose among the thorns.

22 July
Im craving for KFC Chickenroni. Sounds yummy! But unfortunately, ALL SIBU KFC outlet is not in the season for chickenroni now. "STOK BELUM SAMPAI" how pitty! Last, he order cheezy wedges and he i he i he pay.