Sunday, August 16, 2009

15 & 16 Augustus

Date: 15 Augustus
Location: Tasik UTM
Time: Magrib punye time.


This is Nur Fitriah. U may read my old entry about her cute thingys in her room.

I stay at her room from 14-16 Ogos.

NEXT!
Location: Tapak Pesta Konvo UTM Ke-43
Time: Lepas balik ambik Azzah & makan kat Wakaf Singgora.
Mode: Perut Kenyang :))

At Tapak Pesta Konvo I was bumped with this chicks. haha. From left, Jessica, Me, Lyn & Mimi
(my hubby said nama kami sangat comel; Jes, Tini, Lyn, Mimi)

Also bumped with Mr. Malai & Mr. Nik.

I hardly cant resist on this cute little flip flop pin! Azzah beside me.

Yey..... I loike cute cup cakes.

Fit and her theater guy. Ampun beta lupa nama kamu. Also bumped with him.

Mari2 kepok lekor.
Also ter-bumped with Nurul Fauziana. My coursemate.

This one, not ter-bumped, I was purposely hang out with her. hhaha. This is Azzah. She wear cute Crocs.

Tadaaaaaaaa! Azzah's Crocs. Kiut sik?!!!

Date: 16 Augustus
Location: Good Hope Hotel
Mode: Parent kami datang!!

Room 703 is Jess punya roo. Mine is 707. After taking picture we off to Senai Airport.

Kami memang gedix. Jadi, bear with us.

Jess and her parent. Mimi berlagak as minah tourist. Her parent arrive at 4pm. My parent arrive at 8pm on the same day.