Saturday, August 8, 2009

Its Gonna Be Lotsa Of Picta!

Thursday: Baking cake for Hubby and future MOM in law .
Rich Chocolate Moist Cake. fuhhh what a name!

Friday: Its been quite a long time that I havent eat Cadbury. So, he give me this. Actually I told him that I craving for Triple Decker. But Rocky Road taste good also. Thanks sayang!

Today: My dear haze. This picture was taken by 730 am. The day I sat for PTD exam. Air pollution index for Sibu is 150 as taken by 11am. I think 730am is worst than that. Sibu totally need RAIN!! "O my ALMIGHTY GOD, please pour YOUR blessing rain.. Amin..."

A friend of mine, Azhan join AutoShow today. This is his scooter. Right after I finish my PTD exam, I straight away went to Sibu Gateway to see his scooter.

No idea what is this. But I shot this unintendedly.

Close view. "Macam mata Bumble Bee jak"

Scooter Attack Custom Sarawak.

Lampu ditaja oleh Light Craft. nyehhh just kidding.

OKEH! Gimme a break fer a momment! Refresh ur eyes with this cute baby!
I wonder how to produce such a cute little baby like this... hummm >:) Any idea?

Back view. If blackout, boleh study bawah skuter. wakakkaka!

Azhan and his 2 soldier boy. Dino and Sap help him out to 'operate' his scooter.

No.2? Nope! Peace only... wahahaa. Total cost is RM550 to groom his scooter.



When scooter gone wild.



Ready?







The Champion.

2nd runner up.




Okeh that's a wrap. I just come back home by 930pm. Im damn exausted, sweating like baboons and hungry like dinosaur!