On the way back home (about 1 minute far from home) I receive sms;
"Tlg beli kertas lukisan brand hibiscus lok..." -Dedek
Terpaksa la me and my hubby turn balik pegi Sing Kwong. =.="
B: Round2 kat atas lok
Aku: Okai
Pegi tgk handphones and I was caught my eyes with this!!!



Aku: How much izzit?
Tawkey: Five-three-zero
Aku: Ow....ok tq.
Self monolog: Owh... hp tok la di-ngeso ompuan rah pizza hut tadik...
No argue that I will take the pink one and he will take the black one.
hehehe!!!!
This cute invention will be my self-reward for my first salary. SO, start hunting jobs la Tini!!!!
OR
My birthday is just around the corner (25.09.2009)
Kawan2 boleh-lah tong2 (collect2) untuk membelikan saya henpon ini dan dialamatkan terus ke:
7 Jalan Matahari,
Kampung Dato Baru,
96000 Sibu,
Sarawak.
Jasa anda amat dihargai dan didahulukan dengan ucapan terima kaseh!
"Tlg beli kertas lukisan brand hibiscus lok..." -Dedek
Terpaksa la me and my hubby turn balik pegi Sing Kwong. =.="
B: Round2 kat atas lok
Aku: Okai
Pegi tgk handphones and I was caught my eyes with this!!!



Aku: How much izzit?
Tawkey: Five-three-zero
Aku: Ow....ok tq.
Self monolog: Owh... hp tok la di-ngeso ompuan rah pizza hut tadik...
No argue that I will take the pink one and he will take the black one.
hehehe!!!!
This cute invention will be my self-reward for my first salary. SO, start hunting jobs la Tini!!!!
OR
My birthday is just around the corner (25.09.2009)
Kawan2 boleh-lah tong2 (collect2) untuk membelikan saya henpon ini dan dialamatkan terus ke:
7 Jalan Matahari,
Kampung Dato Baru,
96000 Sibu,
Sarawak.
Jasa anda amat dihargai dan didahulukan dengan ucapan terima kaseh!