Location: Room 707 Good Hope Hotel
A bit messy coz I packing my thingys while my parent out for breakfast.
I shoot with his nikon.
Location: AEON TEBRAU CITY.
Mom & Dad at AEON Tebrau City.
Yamaha Electric Guitar Rm 8390.
I will get 1 for myself when I learn how to manage $$$$ & attitude. nyeh!!
I took dad at Kamelah Tobacco House becoz he smoking pipe. And I took mom at Crocs. hahaha.
After that we all shop at Padini & Roxy. Ada MEGA SALE. Menteri Kewangan I dan II telah bermurah hati pada hari itu. wahahaha.
Anything to make them happy :)
My Bank Bergerak :))
Shop at Roxy, mom gift me Roxy bag sebab I dah convo wiiiiiiiiii sayang mak!
Chocolate bag itu ya. Bukan beg hitam.
Location: SENAI AIRPORT
Lunch at Marry Brown.
My adik punya A1 glossy paper for her projek seni. Tube cost more than a paper itself =.='
My parent flight is 420pm to Sibu. Yey!
Location: AEON TEBRAU CITY.
I will get 1 for myself when I learn how to manage $$$$ & attitude. nyeh!!
After that we all shop at Padini & Roxy. Ada MEGA SALE. Menteri Kewangan I dan II telah bermurah hati pada hari itu. wahahaha.
Chocolate bag itu ya. Bukan beg hitam.
Location: SENAI AIRPORT
My parent flight is 420pm to Sibu. Yey!