Woke up at 7.08am. Precisely.
"Makin cantek gerek cem" He praise me. HidOOng kembang for a while.
11am: arrive HSA ambik kunci rumah auty. Then I went to Angsana beli serunding ayam for mommy. Mommy, later I claim from u aaa.. ;p
12pm: arrive home safely. Then sleep until 230pm
4pm: Off to HSA to send aunty's car and lepak at her office. Need to cansel berbuka with Fit, Azzah n Deen coz hal2 teknikal.
5pm: Home sweet home. On the way back home, I take a picture of Thistle Hotel. Dulu bangunan ini ialah Hyatt Hotel. Just launching a few weeks ago.
See the red and white blocks?? There are built a new flyover to overcome the heavy traffic jam after 5pm.

545pm off to Bazaar Ramadhan at Gaint Tampoi. Picture below show Mee Rebus Haji Wahid. A well known mee rebus in JB.

8am: arrive at Klinik Pakar Pegrgigian Orthodontik Jalan Abu Samad. I have my ortho appointment today. My lower teeth have become more beautiful. No more crowded and overlapping like 4 months ago. Ngeee *big grin* My hubby no longer can call me ZIG ZAG BITE when Im eating my double cheese burger. hahak!
9am Heading to UTM to return the jubah, baju kurung Sue and Mahendra's souvenir that I bought from Sarawak. Went to Pejabat Akademik at HEP to take my transkrip. Then off to Rumah Alumni to take souvenir from there. I get one set of manicure kit. hehe.
9am Heading to UTM to return the jubah, baju kurung Sue and Mahendra's souvenir that I bought from Sarawak. Went to Pejabat Akademik at HEP to take my transkrip. Then off to Rumah Alumni to take souvenir from there. I get one set of manicure kit. hehe.
"Makin cantek gerek cem" He praise me. HidOOng kembang for a while.
11am: arrive HSA ambik kunci rumah auty. Then I went to Angsana beli serunding ayam for mommy. Mommy, later I claim from u aaa.. ;p
12pm: arrive home safely. Then sleep until 230pm
4pm: Off to HSA to send aunty's car and lepak at her office. Need to cansel berbuka with Fit, Azzah n Deen coz hal2 teknikal.
5pm: Home sweet home. On the way back home, I take a picture of Thistle Hotel. Dulu bangunan ini ialah Hyatt Hotel. Just launching a few weeks ago.
See the red and white blocks?? There are built a new flyover to overcome the heavy traffic jam after 5pm.
545pm off to Bazaar Ramadhan at Gaint Tampoi. Picture below show Mee Rebus Haji Wahid. A well known mee rebus in JB.