Greetings all! Today is my 23rd birthday! So, hepi bday tini! What did I do today?
7pm: One fetch me at home. We gonna to throw some paarrrrty! hahaak!
830pm: arrive Taman Selara Harmoni. Makan2. I love foodsss!
Off to Aan's house for hari raya visiting. Ngee. Our companions are, Me, One, Z, Nora, Ckin, Mira + 5 more friends.
12am (26September) arrive at my home. Visiting for hari raya again. Our companions are; Mael, Luqman, Farah & her sister, Helmi, Saleh & Z. Phew! Tq Z for helping me out. And sorry guys I tak sempat cooked something for y'all. Kesian Luqman & Mael, kelaparan mereka.
130am off to Townsquare for taking picture on early morning.
33oam Balek rumah. Hebatkan I balek rumah at 33am? Wakakaka!
Thank you my dear hubby & friends for all your wishes on my birthday. I really2 appreciate it. I wish u'all will success in ur life. Love ur life!
I cheat the posting date. Sorry!
7pm: One fetch me at home. We gonna to throw some paarrrrty! hahaak!
830pm: arrive Taman Selara Harmoni. Makan2. I love foodsss!
Off to Aan's house for hari raya visiting. Ngee. Our companions are, Me, One, Z, Nora, Ckin, Mira + 5 more friends.
12am (26September) arrive at my home. Visiting for hari raya again. Our companions are; Mael, Luqman, Farah & her sister, Helmi, Saleh & Z. Phew! Tq Z for helping me out. And sorry guys I tak sempat cooked something for y'all. Kesian Luqman & Mael, kelaparan mereka.
130am off to Townsquare for taking picture on early morning.
33oam Balek rumah. Hebatkan I balek rumah at 33am? Wakakaka!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My hubby send this MMS on my birthday. With a "Happy Birthday" message.
I think this is superb cute!
I think this is superb cute!
*Picture had been removed*
Friend's bday post click here. Thanks Z!
Thank you my dear hubby & friends for all your wishes on my birthday. I really2 appreciate it. I wish u'all will success in ur life. Love ur life!
I cheat the posting date. Sorry!
