Sunday, September 27, 2009

Foolish Resume

Im helping Khawa searching for a resume. He asks me if I got any resume. Of course-lah I got. But still I search another for a comparison of mine. Then I came cross with this foolish resume. Just for laugh ok.

>APPLICATION FORM
==================
> Name : Ah Boy
> Age : Still young
> Sex : Never-leh, still under age
> Religion : I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before
> Race : I love to race, how you know?
> Nationality : I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo
> IC Number : xxxx-xx-6735. I don't like give my IC numberlah, secret!
> Telephone number : House no telephone
> Hand phone number : 01x-xxx3310. Siau ah, so sensitivelah.
> Address : Penang, Jelutong
> City : Norhaliza?
> Postcode : I never post anything, sum more I know only Da Vinci code!
> State : In my family, I am 2nd
> Country : I love to travel to Canada. Got many friends selling DVDs there
> Marriage status : Secret. Why u so ke poh one...?
> Email Address :
ahboy@jinjangjoe.com
> Education Background : My teacher said not bad
> Working experience : Got loh...last time got sell pirated VCD, DVD & now Blue-Ray. U want ah?
> Father's name : Daddy
> Father's IC : You ask him lah...
> Mother's name : Mummy
> Mother's IC : You ask her yourself lah...
> Current Salary : Depends on my daddy mood loh...
> Expected Salary : As much as you can pay. More also can.
> When can start work : Depends on my mood
> Highest qualification: Fuuuh...very high one!
> Grade : I prefer Grade A1+
> College/University : College
> Signature : Can I use chop,ah?



:bofu_36::bofu_36::bofu_36::bofu_36: