Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hot-No-More!

Yesterday I complained about my super hot laptop at my YM! Eventhough I put a cooler fan underneath it still can fry a telur ayam on it. Believe me. Is it my laptop is just as HOT as it's owner? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then Mahendra message and advice me that I should vacuum my laptop. I shouldn't take his advice for granted because he is a computer geek. :pandaGeli_13: Ngeee sorry Mahen! hehehe Believe me, he is COMPUTER GURU. I switch-off my laptop then operate it.

What did I done:
1. Clean the CPU fan.
2. Scratch dried thermal paste.
3. Polish the thermal paste station. (Segi empat kaler emas ya bah)

Congratulations to my own laptop because SHE collect almost about 50 pages thick of dust after 3 years in service.

And upon my hubby advice, he ask me to put on a new thermal paste on it. It cost me RM13 (Oh I just love that number!):pandaGeli_09:

Okeh! Walla walla walla laptop hot no more. But the owner still remain hawt. aww~
:pandaGeli_27: