16 Oct - 20 Oct
I'm off to Kuching coz I feel I need a VACATION! Plus, my dear cant make to go back home and plus Q was eagerly invite me. heh~
16 Oct
1. The bus supposed to leave at 9am, but the driver delayed it to 930am.
2. The bus is damn smelly!
3. There is only to chicks on the bus-- me & other Chinese shall I say?
4. There was 2 Indonesian guy chit-chatting all the way.
5. Hubby was late to pick me up. Waiting is hating dear~
6. Plan to watch movie 'Surrogate' but the tickets is sold out, off to McD.
17 Oct
1. Hubby's car broke down. haih!
2. Went out for movie with Q at MBO, we both jakun at the first time we saw the stairs. =.='
3. Lepaking at water front with Mr. Mael & Syant. The off to Bunda Cafe till dawn.
4. Arrive home at past 6am :D ZzzZzzz
18 Oct
1. Brunch at Madam Tang's Laksa. Superb!
2. Once again, watching movie but this time with dear & Niro. This is my 2nd time watching Surrogate.
19 Oct
1. Breakfast rojak. I hardly to receive that they mix fried chicken with the rojak. *culture shocked*
2. Q take away SCR. Tengkiu (^.^)
3. Hubby pick me up at 4pm and off to buy mitai (Sarawak cotton candy). It's look-alike bird nest.
4. Watching movie 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs' 3D. Jakun aih!
5. Next, having mi kolok at Family Cafe.
6. Arrive home at 1130pm and packing thingy, Im going back tonight with Mael & Zana.
7. Arrive Sibu 630am. ZzZzzzz
p/s I'm sorry due to my laziness to post a new entry. (^3^)