Yesterday,
Arrive Kuching airport 730am =.='
Stranded at airport Kuching about 4 hours.
Off to McD for breakfast and online.
I bumped with my former lecturer & academic advisor- Mr. Azlah, which he take the same flight to JB. Buat-buat tak nampak. *dead*
While other passengers having their lunch on airplane, I take my own path to ZzZzzz!
Safely touched down on JB airport 1245pm.
Took taxi from airport to HSA.
At night, having dinner with Anjang at Sinar Kurnia. Rice, kailan ikan masin & ikan siakap 3 rasa. Alhamdulillah for the foods. Kenyang gila though!
After dinner, bathing then online till 1030pm.
Eh, why I'm telling u all this?!
*******
Right after I went for orthodontic's appointment, off to Angsana. Carik blouse pakey ((rahsia)) AHhhh? ((rahsia)) Yep ((rahsia)) End of this month. Searching searching searching pap! Sik jumpa! Adehhh cerewet! At the end terBUMPED with baju petak2. awwwwwww~ I grab it 2. 1 for me, 1 for dedek (mun sik dibeli gerenti nya madah "Sik beli k kmk") Kah2. Serunding mommy dah habis. So sad. Lunch McD nyam3.
Gigi sakit. Just changed the wire. This time, a thick one. Membunuh!