Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pandorum

Since today Z gonna went back to UKM, so we decided to hang out last night for the last time b4 she fly this morning.

8pm: Fetch Z at her house.
815: Fetch Aan at his house.

Heading to Wisma Sanyan. Window shopping. Z threat us McD's Top Choc. Nyam3! Thanks Z!
I was looking for a vase for my cute little cactus that Hubby give that I ask he to buy when we went to The Spring when I was at Kuching. Couldn't find any.

9pm: Off to Taman Harmoni, having Mi Hong Kong at Kotomato. Delightfully yummy and worth ur RM3.

1030pm: Off to King Theater to watch Pandorum. I was not really into scary movie actually. huhu~

1230: On the way walking towards car, I already grab my car key and suddeny I feel weirdo about this red car. OPPPS wrong car! *MALU*

Movie review: More like Resident Evil, Quarantine, and I am Legend coz all involving zombiesssss! I hate zombies!

Next movie to watch: NINJA. Anyone to join? *big grin*

Current status: A very bad back-pain due to period ;'(