Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Silly Mistake

Yesterday evening, I receive sms form the in-charge person for today's interview.

"........please inform me if u attending the interview.... bla bla bla..."


((kelak2 la reply))


An hour later I empty my inbox and forgot to save the number.


((oh, nevermind I got the emel also. heh! selamat~~~))

Today at 8.16am 014 call me. I just ignore.

((sleeping is a way better rather than answering a phone call.))


Up to 8.46am: 7 misscalls.

((this person really dedicated to her duty I guess))


So I sms:
"G. morning. Im sorry to inform u that i cant attend the interview. Sorry for the uncovenience"

((nah! that's it! leave me alone! i need my beauty sleep!))


Silly. Another call. I leave my phone on the bed and YM-ing.


30 minutes later-- 4 misscalls & 2 sms.


SMS 1: this one from Laki Ku!
SMS 2: Abg jawab call syg tekan nak hijo ya syg

((Salah nombor kah apa orang tok?))


Straight away call 014xxx3013

Me : Hi, just now u call this number rite?

3013 : Eh, salah.
No no.
Me : U cari sape? ((slang KL))
kah3!
3013 : No, salah tadi.
Me : OK. bye!
*GERAM*

I thought that person in-charge who call me like mad! I checked my emel right after that,
014***9042. Its a different number lah! Without wasting any time, I sms the REAL person in-charge.

"Good morning madam G*****. Im sorry to inform u that I cant attend the interview. I already get a job. Sorry for the unconvenience." fuhh relief!

Then she reply : Ok thanks for informing ya, all the best.

TO 3013, Tengkiu lah susah2 jak membangunkan aku di awal pagi. Next time, tekan betol2 nombo ABG kamu itu ya. Nanti tersalah dail, menyusahkan orang lain sudah.

To myself: Next time check dolok nombo sapa.

Ironic: 3013 thought my number is her boyfriend's number. And I think 3013 is my future-boss-not-to-be.

p/s: wrong spelling for unconvenience. It suppose INCONVENIENCE!

Foot note: Q's invitation to Kuching is a temptation that I cant resist!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------