Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday!

:pandaGeli_19:
Dear Wilna,
though I know that I was 10 days late.
I hope it doesn't matter.
But if u reading this,
I just wanna wish you a Happy Belated Birthday.
Good luck in your future undertaking and may God bless ur life.



This picture was captured by Wilna during night class of Adult Learning semester 5.
I remember that I have to sit alone if u're not coming for class.
I still remember that I bumped with u in front of my room coz I was late for prayer.
I still remember, that I said I'm sorry coz I bumped with you and told u about the whole story.
I remember that told you that I'm not good of making friend among the 'Malays'.
Then u advised me that this is our comfort zone.
I truly agree with u now and forever.
I still remember that I always sign for ur attendance.
BAHAHAHAHA!

I still remember when we sharing problems and have dinner together at Arked Meranti.
U're such a good friend of mine.
Times slip away so fast.
Oh Sabah, wait for me next year! ngeee!
:pandaGeli_15: