Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah
Semoga segala amalan kita diterima dan segala dosa diampunkan oleh-Nya.
Amin.
********************
Today’s facts:
1. My morning was very calculative with all OT and claim hours.
2. I’m not really into everyday gossiping and complaining. I couldn’t stand it at all. SO please, please, please don’t obtain small things as big things to you. If there’s are people, there will be a problem arise. If you said there are not good to keep the filth, well, I’m telling you that gossiping is an unhealthy habit and will create a negative culture in the workplace. I advise you to stop the habit of gossiping and instead concentrate on the performance of your job.
3. Hell out of my business when L is having a problem with her superior. You gonna settle it by yourself instead of doing number (2).
4. Having lunch with Dewi and Luqman. Oh yes, I’m craving for Sarawak Laksa today.
5. I mostly meet pondans today. BAHAHAHA! We’re not selling them here though.
6. Laki Ku! at home town already!
7. I’m a very ‘professional drama queen’ when confronting with Y.
p/s moving forward :)
1. My morning was very calculative with all OT and claim hours.
2. I’m not really into everyday gossiping and complaining. I couldn’t stand it at all. SO please, please, please don’t obtain small things as big things to you. If there’s are people, there will be a problem arise. If you said there are not good to keep the filth, well, I’m telling you that gossiping is an unhealthy habit and will create a negative culture in the workplace. I advise you to stop the habit of gossiping and instead concentrate on the performance of your job.
3. Hell out of my business when L is having a problem with her superior. You gonna settle it by yourself instead of doing number (2).
4. Having lunch with Dewi and Luqman. Oh yes, I’m craving for Sarawak Laksa today.
5. I mostly meet pondans today. BAHAHAHA! We’re not selling them here though.
6. Laki Ku! at home town already!
7. I’m a very ‘professional drama queen’ when confronting with Y.
p/s moving forward :)