Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello Ex-UTM!

I'm leaving my YM! and MSN on while I'm crawling around Sibu town. Sorry I couldn't reply at a time. So, I'm saying Hi! to:

Azzah Hanim
  • Hello to you back.
  • I'm fine here, thank you for asking. How about you? I hope you doing fine there as well.
  • Of course I miss you babe!
  • Ko ape cer? Calling2 me if you're not busy k!

Mahendra
  • Hi Mahen!
  • I'm fine here, thank you for asking. How about you? I hope you doing fine there as well.
  • My job also as fine as me. Lately, I'm quite busy 'coz my company set up a new policy for their sub-company, and I'm taking care 2 of their sub-company.

Fong Chee Heng
  • Hi Chee Heng!
  • I'm fine here, thank you for asking. How about you? I hope you doing fine there as well.
  • At UTM already? Good luck for second semester for your master okay!
not forgetting....

Nur Aimie
  • Well, I miss you also nyah~

Wilna
  • Latest of your update is you already employed at The W Group right? Congrats Wil!
  • Always clouding up at my head "Sabah bila lagi?" =.="

Thank you for keep in touch! (T_________T)

p/s Hey working people! Always keep in mind about Mr. Shahril advices :)


Regard from Sibu,
Kartini, Tini, Tynee, Teenee
(whatever form of my name that you pleased)