Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For One

Hello One! Its really nice to see you come back! Though we all cant meet you right between your eyes, hearing that you are OK is much much much better than other. To be honest, I also miss to lough till my lungs out and shred tears. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Please come back to Sibu if you got free time. I'm doing better at Rumah Hantu here. Ofcourse got one or two staff that can be label as 'black sheep' for their reluctant of cooperation. I think they should drink poison rather than you. Haha.  Srsly, this 'black sheep' really challenge my inside tiger. For now, I'm forming up the training module. I like doing training thingys! Its like heroin injected into my blood vein! Wuhu~ Compare to administration job, I makes me ZzZzzzz. So, hold on there friend! May the lady luck be upon you all the time. InsyaAllah.


Power Ranger (I'm the Pink one, I dont care),
K
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------