Dear friend,
First of all, you're the one of my particular friend. A friend that I knew quite a very long time. Since primary school for exact. But somehow, there are uncertainty in my heart that leads me not to trust on you. After all of dishonesty words that came from your mouth, I'm waving a white flag to you. I'm giving you a sign that I'm no longer stand to hear all your falsehoods anymore. Not mentioning your boastful talk that so irritate and makes me want to throw up all my entire blood. Plus, a thousands of broken promises and swears upon your every last cigarettes, I'm wishing you a very good luck with your heart and your colon. I really had enough with you. I'm seeing you as less something than human now. You may vanish in my present eyes.
Best of luck,
Tynee
Background music: Paramore - When It Rains
First of all, you're the one of my particular friend. A friend that I knew quite a very long time. Since primary school for exact. But somehow, there are uncertainty in my heart that leads me not to trust on you. After all of dishonesty words that came from your mouth, I'm waving a white flag to you. I'm giving you a sign that I'm no longer stand to hear all your falsehoods anymore. Not mentioning your boastful talk that so irritate and makes me want to throw up all my entire blood. Plus, a thousands of broken promises and swears upon your every last cigarettes, I'm wishing you a very good luck with your heart and your colon. I really had enough with you. I'm seeing you as less something than human now. You may vanish in my present eyes.
Best of luck,
Tynee
Background music: Paramore - When It Rains