Z,
I super love love love your post. This is my opinion.
If u're talking about hard life in campus, let me share u my story. 1st year at 2nd semester I always complaining to Iq that this certain people cannot be 'ngam' with me. I cannot be 'clicked' with certain people. I keep complaining every single day. Till at one moment he get tired and fed up of it and he said "stop complaining and start living!". And with this problem I choose to be a 'butterfly'. I can be friend with anyone I want without sticking at one group of friend. That is more easy for me. If people didn't appreciate your idea, let them be. If they get stucked at the end, they will find you. By that time, the famous last word to say is "I told you before". BAHAHAHA!
U should be a driver of your own life. If people say bad things about you, regard them as speak-breaker. U just have pass through the speed-breaker. Though it will make your life slow a bit. You will leave the hump behind and still can continue your driving after you pass the hump right?
If people make easy to your life, regard them as a straight highway. And thank them.
If things happen without reason, that is your sharp corner. Slow down and take time to think and settle.
If you get lost in your way, maybe it's time to do a U-turn and ask for a help.
Life is easy if you think it is easy. And vice versa.
Still happy though