Saturday, May 29, 2010

17.1

Height: 1.53 meters
Weight: 40 kilograms
Your BMI is 17.1, indicating your weight is in the Underweight category for adults of your height. For your height, a normal weight range would be from 43.3 to 58.3 kilograms. Talk with your health care provider to determine possible causes of underweight and if you need to gain weight.

Gained another 1kg this month.
Total weight gained in 7 months, 7kg.

The secret of the recipe:
1. MUST breakfast every morning.
- Anything that makes my stomach full.
- Drink H20 (I escape my milo nowdays)

2. Take Vitamin C everyday, 
- Mine is 200mg with lotsa of H2O for whole day.
- Vitamin C is a good antioxidant! 
- Less acne/pimples.

3. MUST lunch. 
- With a portion of rice, chicken/meat/fish/SOTONG??? lamb. 
- I escape the vegetable coz I don't feel like to eat it at my canteen. (UWEKK!)
- Bread after meal.
- Finale, lotsa slice of watermelon. (I LOVE IT!)
- Drink H20 (I only drink this kind of water during my lunch)

4. Tea break
- Banana fritters after work with a cup of tea/milo.

5. MUST dinner.
- Normally, my dinner time is 8pm-8.30pm.
- With a portion of rice, chicken/meat/fish and vegetable.
- Drink H20. 
- Drink Appeton weight gain, hour later.

6. Supper
- Biscuits crackers & milo.

**H20 is my best friend because:
- Its clean your kidneys.
- I easily get ulcers if I drink less of it.

6kg to go,
sign