Sunday, May 2, 2010

Songapura Trip

It's Labour Day! Means it's a short-week holiday for me and I have decided to visit my friend, Kartini Sulaiman at Songapura joining my trip together is my friend, Zakiah. This is the first time I went here and it's been 8 years since my last riding on express boat back during prefect camping trip to Paradom in 2002. Wakakaka.


 Welcome to SMK Songapura. On your left hand side is computer's lab. While on your right hand side is tennis court that have been misused for futsal court among the students.

Walking to mini market. It takes about 15 minutes walks from Tini's house to the mini market.

Open-air stall. The food is very expensive. Most of everything is expensive. If you think live at rural area is saving your $$$$, I beg the differ.


Wasting times. With no TV, laptop, internet or any form of entertainment, this is what me and Z do. Sitting and gossiping. Oyeah.


Welcome to the very humble house. This house really need house cleaning overall. And, she really need to buy a mattress. I wonder how she can stand to sleep on the floor for a month. Waaaaaaaa!


The Songapura's jetty. I would like to ride on that long boat one day.


 Rejang River. Bye-bye Songapura! It's not too hard to live here after all.

p/s May be next trip off to Belaga. Are you in? :D


Back-pack traveler,
sign