Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When Things Happen


Today was like pfffft! I’m not to sound off for what had happened today but I just have to utter it out then I will feel ease to myself. Losing your cool is not cool at all. Especially when it happens at your workplace. And that is what happened to me. Luckily I’m not the one who has loose the coolness--which is not cool at all. But pathetically, I’m the one who have been bitten by the lioness. If I have done something off beam, it will be great if you tell me in humanely. In such way, you will gain my revere on you. Miserably, you choose to act in a ghastly manner.  You don’t have to holler at me and even I’m in scarf, I still able to hear you clearly since that I just sitting next to you. I would like to give you round applause for making me lose my face in front of our manager. Why you have to be unfair anyway?
Dear God, I look forward NOT to stay there forever. Amin.


I know God has the greatest plan on me,
sign