June 8th is my second appointment with my orthodontic specialist. Till today I still feel the pain on my tooth. Or teeth? :D
Example picture above shows how my inside mouth look like 3 months ago. I have to change the elastic rubber band everyday. The most thing I hate is when I remember that I forgot to put it on while I'm on the way to work on my my brother's Ego S.
Meet my new 'accessories'.
This thing called Orthodontic Niti Closed Spring/Coil.
The example of picture how the spring look like. Actual picture inside my mouth may discreet you.
BAHAHAHAA!
and last but not least,
Orthodontic pliers.
Kamu ingat kerja tukang sajak kah pakai pliers?
Three words that I always say to my ortho's:
"Good morning doctor" - When I entered the room
"Good morning doctor" - When I entered the room
"Okay" - After he finish explain what he had done on my braces.
"Thank you doctor" When I'm leaving the room.
Courtesy is beautiful. :D
SO, for the whole week, I have to eat porridge only.
Tengah.sakit.gigi.rasa.nak.tumbok.orang.jak,



