Friday, June 4, 2010

Cherry Plastic Card

Maybank service was like.... pfft! Once again. I waited for almost 2 hours before they entertain me. I arrive there around 11.45am then I wait wait wait and wait. I start wondering why the last person get entertained first. Are they using LIFO term? After 2 hours of waiting which is really boil my blood up. I went to the counter.

K: Hello? Can I have my bankcard back? I've waiting for too long, maybe I will come another day.
A: Are you changing your card to a new one.
K: Yes, a replacement card.

((Then the skinny lady escorted me to the table..))

A: What is your name?
K: Kartini. The one with form and bankcard only,
A: Sorry I couldnt find yours.
K: Is it? I saw it on the table just now.

((Then the other lady come interrupt..))

B: Oh.... you're from ** Hotel right.
K: Yes. (grrrrr!)
B: Okay2 have a sit. 
 
((Srsly?? I cant believe it because there are lotsa people still waiting for their names.))

B: How long you had been here?
K: Since 12pm.
B: Why you didnt tell him? (She point to the Chinese guy next to her?)  WTF. We will charge you RM8 per annum on the card and RM12 will be deduct from your account for the replacement of the new card, u can use this for shopping for every outlets that use VISA. Bla3... Bla3...Bla3...Bla3...

I just "aha-aha" at the lady to show that I was understand what she's talking. But the truth is I just looking at her face with a zero attention. In my mind -- "Settle my card fast! My boss is waiting for me!"



Leave the bank 2.15pm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My uncle and his family arrive Sibu this morning. Today was the first time I meet my cousin from Kuching. For whole of my life I just heard their name that cames from my daddy mouth. I never meet them since they was born. Can you guest how old they now??

20 years old, taking accountancy, 23 years old, taking medic, both study at Unimas. 14 years old still in secondary school. Another 2 sister, a doctor at Ireland (refuse to go back M'sia, more $$$$$ there), and 1 at India, also taking medic) -Resource: Aunty Lily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I ate duck during my lunch today! UWEKK! I need to throw up!

..
sign