Sunday, September 19, 2010

3am

It's almost 3a.m and guess what?! I'm still alive! I have sleeping disorder for about 4 to 5 days ago. No. I lie. It started during 1st Syawal when I spend most of my night time watching tv and eating meat satay with bread. It goes continuously for the next day. Serves me right! It getting worst during 3rd Syawal where I was asked by my cousins to accompany them for supper. I thought we'd be back home around 1.30am but unfortunately we reach home at 4.30am! Between that time I was intoxicated by their smoke cigarettes!

And because of my mom's delicious meat satay, a tiny outbreak appears on my face. Maybe because of the peanuts. But I don't care much. Mom's cook are the second best in my life. Sorry mom, the 1st one goes to bapak. Srsly my father's cook are the best. Especially his 'bubur pedas' and his new recipe, the kailan! I think both are the best chef in their own way. Oh, not to mention I've drink toooo many carbonated drinks when visiting to my friends house. It is against my healthy lifestyle which to keep my kidneys clean and healthy. Why it is so? Because I want to stay healthy for the next 50years with both of my kidneys still functioning. God wills. Believe me man, have you ever wonder how this little machine with a size of your fist work everyday?

Back to topic, staying up late at night is not my number one choice. I know I will have to face a difficulty to adjust my biological clock once I stay up late. Again, serves me right!




Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone