I was just about to have a sit and planning which I'm gonna do first. Then suddenly..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ringg...
Good morning
K, come into office now.
Hah?
Here. Office here. I want to talk to you.
Aaa aa ok2.
10 second after that.
Hi! How was your raya? ((I noticed there are sweat on her forehead. She is afraid of me for what she's going to say. But she act cool))
Err ok la....
There is something I want to tell you, first I'm going to give you a verbal warning.
Huh?! Why?
Because you ignore my phone calls and you didn't reply my sms. The password you give to me cant be use so I cannot access your pc.
((WTF)) I give you already right before I'm going on leave and I did mention the password clearly including number 6. It's your fault if you're not write it properly. And I don't want to be bother if I'm on leave. (Take that! That is a verbal slap for you!)
Oh ya kah?
Ya lah....
How do you feel working here?
Okay laaaaa.....
Do you know that your appraisal quite good but you have a attitude problem and that why you didn't get proposed to become a permanent. If you can fix your attitude problem maybe I can consider again. You see Xxxxxx, she's is very good that why she's in the list to become permanent.
((WTF WTF WTF WTF)) *Cynical smile*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a funny conversation. She can't even do the office work but still want to give me a verbal warning? What are she thinking?? Do I really have attitude problem? Let say lah that I really have attitude problem, I'm very sure most of staff there wouldn't say "Hi" or smile if they meet me. And if so lah I really have attitude problem, for sure all staff will complaint about me. But clean record so far. SO who is really having the problem now? Me or her? I know we both can't get along even under one roof. Bear with that. I'm cool with that. If you want to take it seriously, just don't drag me into your problem. If you don't like me, that is your problem, not mine. Just let me do my own specified work and you do your own specified work. I'm still okay if you didn't cross the thick border. But once you annoy me, the same goes to you.
What you don't know that quite a number of staffs feel unpleasant with you. That's all I can say.
After that honest conversation in this very morning, I can't see any future prospects awaits me there. So, I'm going to wave a goodbye flag soon. Take note everyone.