I have found that the famous social networking (SN) is pretty B.O.R.I.N.G! But before any further explanation, first I'd like to admit that I'm not fully used the applications that contain in that particular social networking. For safety reason, I'd rather not to upload any personal photos. Call me freak then, but it just my opinion. Second, I'm not a type who like to cam-whoring 24h. I prefer my special moments to be share with someone that close to me or they were there. For me, special moments mean to be keep in happy memory (also known as memorabilia). And it mean to be remember for the rest of our life. Though I know, Kodak (or I prefer Nikon) would lasts forever, it is something differ if you feel it yourself. Third, my BB running out of battery more frequent if I keeping stalking at my own profile. Huahahaha! Fourth, I have spending much of my time to baby-sit the profile. Wondering what happened, whose comment on whose wall. What are they like. What are they watching. Erghhh! Again, this SN really stealing my life. So everybody, SN have its own pro's and con's. Hence, use it wisely.
Yet, I'm not finish yet!
There is nothing can compare to have a personal blog then. My blog were like my own secret garden with tones of blooming roses. Hahahak!
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone