Its almost a month since I've been using the BB. I'd like to share some experience about using this so-called smartphone. Start with thumbs up (good) and thumbs down(no-so-good, more to irritating). HAHA!
The thumbs up:
1. Miniature laptop in your pocket!
-Well, everything goes into BB. Such, your emails, Internet Explorer, Mozila, Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Yahoo! Messenger, MSN, Youtube. You name, BB got it!
2. Password Keeper
-Application that provide you to keep all of your password. I just love love love it so much! Now, I face no problem to keep tracking and remembering my thousands of passwords.
3. BlackBerry Messenger (BBM)
-Text other BB user for FREE! As long as you have their PIN, then you can text 'em for free 24/7.
4. Pingchat!
-Application that provide you to text with other iPhone and Android user for FREE! Just need to give your ID to 'em. This application need you to enter ID name only! No emails, username or password or whatsoever. Just ID/nickname. Save my phone bill a lot! I text my bf with this!
5. BB Application World
-Its like a one stop shop for BB user. Theme, Games, Educaation, IM & Social Networking, Maps etc. are free for download. Some application require us to pay via PayPal or credit card.
6. Mobile Modem
-Plug into USB port at your computer then walla! A modem device for internet! Bye-bye Celcom broadband! I'm going to terminate you!
The thumbs down:
1. Alarm clock
-No multi-alarm clock. Compare to SE, I can set as many alarm time for different day. BB only got one alarm clock. If you didn't snooze it, it will continuously repeat the alarm until you dismiss it.
2. Camera
-Only two type: auto focus or no auto focus. And flash. Compare to SE, I can choose whether twilight, document, night mode etc.
3. Music!
- Poor speaker phone. The sounds aint sharp at all. Its like hearing a song inside the box! (Still in learning process to clarify how to use the music application, I seldom listen to the songs)
Ngee, I think all said. Will add later if I'm missing something. Chiao!
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone