The reason why I come back home at 3.30am on my birthday
&
cause my ZIT popped on the next day.
CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE.
Cloned. I love this picture so much! Credit to One.
Too much coke. =.='
Thanks to my Crocodile sandals for soft landing. Huahaha!
!@#$%^&*? SONY?!!
Next photographer in black t-shirt. Beware! He's learning!
NO TITLE
Left: Dino, Mael (abg janggut), Z, Luqman, YUNI? haha!
Bird view. Photograper is jumping. Hell no. Tengkiu to his tripod.
Pictures by One
Older post: Bday
&
cause my ZIT popped on the next day.
CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE.
Cloned. I love this picture so much! Credit to One.
Too much coke. =.='
Thanks to my Crocodile sandals for soft landing. Huahaha!
!@#$%^&*? SONY?!!
Next photographer in black t-shirt. Beware! He's learning!
NO TITLE
Left: Dino, Mael (abg janggut), Z, Luqman, YUNI? haha!Bird view. Photograper is jumping. Hell no. Tengkiu to his tripod.
Pictures by One
Older post: Bday