Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Is it funny...

When the other fellow takes a long time to do something, he's slow.

But when I take a long time to do something, I’m through.

When the other fellow doesn’t do it, he’s too lazy. But I don’t do it, I’m too busy.

When the other fellow goes ahead and does something without being told, he’s overstep bounds.

But when I go ahead and does something without being told, that’s initiative!

When the other fellow states his side of a question strongly, he’s bullheaded.

But then I state my side of a question strongly, I’m being firm.

When the other fellow overlooks a few of the rules of etiquette, he’s rude.

But when I skip a few of the rules, I’m original.

When the other fellow does something that pleases the boss, he’s polishing the brass.

But when I do something that pleases the boss, that’s co-operation.

When the other fellow gets ahead, he sure he had the lucky breaks.

But when I manage to get ahead, Man! Hard work did that!

Funny isn’t it – Or is it?

 profile editor