Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Murmur

Background music: The Paramore - The Only Exception

When there are thousands to say but too idle to sketch the words, all I can do is monologue.


:)

But it wont happen today.

I just started feel ease at my work place because someone has left the ship. At last! Since that, me and my other colleague has been swamped with some extra task. And I thank you God for making this happen. Working in hospitality industry was very exciting for me. I never thought that I will be in this industry. Srsly. All I imagine is, after I graduate I will sit in air-conditioned office with a pile of paper work together with telephone, computer, laser printer and a photocopy machine. I totally have zero background in the hospitality. So, I don’t mind if I start from scratch. Hey, life is about learning. That why I hold on the word “Long life learning”

Joining together in this hospitality industry is my beloved friend cum ex-classmate cum ex-UTM, Miss Wilna. Sutera Harbour is such a big name! Good luck dear friend. *wink*
Meet Yuna, my alter ego.

...and I on my way to believing.